Our overriding goal is to assist individuals and families impacted by substance use and dependency disorders to find a clean and clear way of living that addresses the entire person: attending to mental health, physical health, and spiritual health conditions in order that they may enjoy the advantages of sobriety in their daily living. Our staff is exceptionally qualified to help you work on your sobriety goals. We employ certified and licensed clinical staff, a medical staff team with an average of twelve years of experience working in dependency disorders, and peer support specialists.
Our facilities offer:
- A professional kitchen and chef
- Indoor sports: basketball, tennis, handball
- Recreation and visitation areas
- 24 Hour nursing and security
- Experienced clinical and medical staff